Thursday, September 20, 2018

Are You a Successful Blogger?


Every blogger has a dream to be a successful blogger, but you can’t be a successful blogger in just one night or one month because it takes more time and also there is no any direct way to identify that you are a successful blogger.
I have heard in following words that bloggers identify themselves as successful bloggers.

1. I am a successful blogger because my blog has quality content.

Even if you have quality content, but if you don’t have much traffic you can’t be a successful blogger.
Remember that you are doing a blog for others not for yourself. So ONLY Quality content doesn’t mean that you have a successful blog.



2. I am a successful blogger because my blog has good traffic.

Do you have many visitors for your blog? Even if your answer is “Yes” it doesn’t mean that you are a successful blogger because if you create an illegal blog like “free commercial software download blog” or “free movies download blog” you can get a huge traffic very easily.
Those types of blogs always have a huge traffic. But you put the software owners and movie owners at a great disadvantage by letting the commercial products to be downloaded in that way.
But if you can create a useful software and give it free via your blog, there is no doubt that you are a important blogger for others.

 

3. I am a successful blogger because my blog has more comments.

Do you think that you are a successful blogger since your blog has more comments?
No. You are wrong. If you accept spam comments including great posts, thanks comments you can get more than 100 comments for every posts very easily.

 

4. I am a successful blogger because my blog makes more money for me.

My previous post is about “ways to make money blogging”. Most bloggers have a dream to make money from their blog.
But if you make money from unfair methods you aren’t a successful blogger.
Ex 1: Some bloggers make money from cheating blog readers.
Ex 2: Some bloggers make money from creating pirate blogs.

How do you identify that you are a successful blogger?

Every bloggers has different ideas about this. Now I am going to share my opinion.
1. Your blog should have quality content.
2. Your blog should have a good audience.
Mainly, I believe that if you have quality content and a good audience you are a successful blogger. But it is better if you can achieve the following points also.
3. Your blog bounce rate should be below 50%.
4. If you create your blog for making money you should make money.
5. You should have loyal readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment